Sunday, May 14, 2006

Ideas on protecting servo wires.




Matt Bauer called it snake-skin shielding. It protects the power supply wires in my computer case. It is called cable sleeving, braided wrap-around sleeving. You can buy it in rolls at most computer stores usually in a case mod sleeving kit. There are also wire looms, spiral wrap and heat shrink tubing. Most of then can be bought at computer stores. I am wondering if they my be to bulky. Black electric tape and lots of cable ties may work the best?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home